Circumcision of a male is the surgical procedure where the foreskin of the penis is removed. Why is newborn male circumcision done? As a newborn it is done for religious reasons and social reasons. The most popular social reason is for conformity of the penis...
Recently after church, I was chatting with a new mum whose baby daughter I had delivered eight days earlier and I was very pleased to see she had her baby in a protective sling. Not only was this very convenient for her and took up minimal space in the car (c.f. a...
7.7% of babies in Australia born in 2012 were preterm with most being late preterm births (34 weeks gestation on)1. This Australian Government report states ‘a small proportion of mothers gave birth at 20–27 weeks (0.8%) and 28–31 weeks (0.7%), while 6.2% gave birth...
Book an appointment now
- Monday all day 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Tuesday all day 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Wednesday all day 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Thursday morning 9.00am to 12.30pm
- Thursday alternate afternoons 2.00pm to 4.30pm
- Friday alternate mornings 9.00am to 1.00pm
- Friday afternoon 2.00pm to 4.30pm
- Saturday mornings 9.30am to 12.00 midday*
*Saturday morning appointments are not available for initial antenatal visit.