- Live videoing of your baby in the crib so others can see your baby remote (including from overseas). Only available at Norwest Private Hospital.
- Labour and Delivery
- Induction of Labour
- Rupture of Membranes
- Vacuum and Forceps
- Minimising perineal trauma with childbirth – EPI-NO
General – from governments and medical sources
- https://www.pregnancybirthbaby.org.au/ (Aust. Govt comprehensive)
- Extensive pregnancy information (UK origin)
- Extensive pregnancy resource (Aust. Govt origin)
- Women’s health topics including breast feeding (Royal Women’s Hospital, Victoria)
- Extensive pregnancy and newborn information (NHS – United Kingdom Government)
- myDr Extensive women’s health information from MIMS, which is the medical reference source used by doctors for medications.
General – from other sources
Health fund comparison
- PrivateHealth.gov.au is an unbias Australian Government initiative managed by the Private Health Insurance Ombudsman.
Immunisation and infections
- Maternity support belts and maternity support bands at New Beginnings
- Belly support band brand called Fertile Mind and their belly support band is called a Bando. It is available at Baby Kingdom, My Baby Warehouse and Babies Galore.
- Support tights to help with vulval varicosities at recoveryshorts.com
- Large breasts. Maternity bras for women with large breasts can be found at https://www.zodee.com.au/hotmilk and https://www.bellaforma.com.au/shop/HOTmilk-Maternity-mid-25.htm
Book an appointment now
- Monday all day 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Tuesday all day 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Wednesday all day 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Thursday morning 9.00am to 12.30pm
- Thursday alternate afternoons 2.00pm to 4.30pm
- Friday alternate mornings 9.00am to 1.00pm
- Friday afternoon 2.00pm to 4.30pm
- Saturday mornings 9.30am to 12.00 midday*
*Saturday morning appointments are not available for initial antenatal visit.